Wednesday, November 3, 2004

I'm a Novice

I received an email from my knitting instructor, Kathleen Power Johnson, inquiring about how my knitting was coming along. She stated that the next time she sees me, she wants to see a finished *knitted* sweater. Hmmm. I'll have to borrow one from someone (lol) as I really haven't had time to get back to it.

I found this quiz on knitting and started laughing when I saw the answer. Oh, it's so true! LOL

I was at the Knit Together store yesterday when a customer asked me about a knit scarf they had on display. She wanted to make it thinner than the display and I could not for the life of me remember what you call the loops you put on the needles -- are they called loops? stitches? Eish! I so need to get back to practicing or Kathie will have my head! (LOL)


Knitting Novice
You appear to be a Knitting Novice. You might be just taking up the hobby and still
feel a bit intimidated by the whole process.

You might not know a purl from a knit stitch
and those cryptic codes that others call
"patterns" seem pretty intimidating,
but it's something you've been meaning to learn
and you are having fun trying.


What Kind of Knitter Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


I know I was going to give a scarf update, but that will have to happen either tomorrow or Friday. I'm getting ready to spend the morning at our monthly Coffee, Crochet & Chat session that we hold at our local Borders, and tomorrow will be our Demonstration & Donation at our local Hospital. So much crochet! Oh I love it!

No comments: