Sunday, October 10, 2004

Oh go ahead, take a peek!

Wow! Stitches East was fantastic yesterday! I'm very tired this morning, am battling a poor DSL internet connection, all while also preparing for my CGOA's Chapter meeting today, so it will take me a bit of time to post images & details from this very fun event.

Had I known that there was a live cam there, I would have posted the link and given my readers an opportunity to try to find me at the event.  Regardless, you can still take a peek to see all the action for today, which also happens to be the last day of the event. Just click to see the
Stitches East Live Cam.

Briefly, other exciting news I'd like to share is spotting images of my Chapter on other websites that has been fun to find. We think one of our members is in the background of the image featured on Lion Brand website, and our sign can be spotted in their E-newsletter (October 6 issue). Just as soon as I can find some time, I'll put the links to these on the HHCC's blog/journal.

No comments: