Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh Poo!

It's amazing what you don't do -- or do do -- when you're not quite feeling yourself.  I'm not quite sure if this is a good thing, Hannah Daugherty's Egg Holderor a bad, but it seems to me that there has been enough potty talk and that I should stop the bull straight away and get to my point:

I'm starting to feel a little better.  Not egg-ceptionally better yet, but at least a little.  And thats a start.

It also that means I've been crocheting -- just a wee bit.

With toilet paper.

Egads!  Right?!  LOL

Thankfully, when researching if anyone else has gone totally off their rocker, possibly in a moment of weakness just like mine, I found that Hannah had done so too ... in fact, that's her Egg Holder you see to the right.  You can read about it here.    The good news is that at least I'm playing with my TP for a reason -- I will use my work as a sample to prove a point in an upcoming class I will be teaching.   Nothing fancy like Hannah's, but still it's something to ponder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boredom in the bathroom. Keep a crochet hook handy. LOL Dying to know what you made...

Anonymous said...

Oh, and what size hook did you use? *grin*

Anonymous said...

Dee, just a little too late to add toilet paper to the list in my Chapter poll on our Yahoo group!! "What's your favorite thing to crochet?"
But may this falls under the category or whatever is near by?  or people can check "other" and fill in the details!
Always such fun!!
Jane