Friday, March 28, 2008

Excitement is in the Air!

I've been at my children's school all day, playing librarian.  It was a lot of fun promoting "National Craft Month" to them, requesting them to bring in items next week to help decorate our little library.  I wonder if any attempt to surprise me by crocheting something ... ?

Now we're on our way to our local library for the first "Crochet Clique" my Mini~Dee and I will be heading up.  The library reports that there are 11 parent/child teams awaiting to learn how to crochet, so it should be fun.  :)

Speaking of kids learning how to crochet -- this is the first year that the CGOA is offering a "KIDS ONLY" crochet class at the National Conference!  And yes, Mini~Dee is already signed up for it!  You can check out the details here:  www.KnitandCrochetShow.com

No comments: