Friday, November 9, 2007

A Weekend With Doris Chan!

So here it is, that long awaited weekend we've been waiting for -- Doris' return to Connecticut to kick off her new book, "Everyday Crochet!!" Unfortunately, I haven't had time to whip up anything from her new book yet -- I still have quite the long list of WIMs (Works in Mind), but I will make a decision soon!

Join us for the fun!  Here is the NEW agenda for this weekend:
        Saturday, November 10; from 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
         Location: 
Janet Kemp, Ltd, Stratford, CT
        Sunday, November 11; 
from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
        Location: The Happily Hooked on Crocheting Club monthly meeting from 1:00 - 4:00 PM
                                       Danbury Hospital, Danbury, CT

 

To ensure I have a weekend filled with "Doris Inspiration," I will be at the Janet Kemp yarn shop tomorrow for her book signing!  You should go too!!   And then double your "Doris" pleasure like me, by also joining The Happily Hooked on Crocheting Club, Connecticut Chapter of the Crochet Guild of America, for a meeting!  Visitors ARE welcomed!!  

Come, join us for some Crochet Fun this weekend! 

No comments: