Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Get Your Bid On


You can bid from now until 8:00 PM (PST), Sunday, December 2nd, for ornaments from the
Tree Of Life Tree of Peace 2007 International Freeform Show.  The silent auction will benefit Women to Women International.

The ornaments are great for every faith and any occasion.  Each ornament is unique, and you can see them by visiting here: www.freeformcrochet.com/pages/auction.html  To get a better view, including figuring out who the creator of each ornament is, by clicking onto each one.

I placed my bids earlier this morning -- it's for a great cause -- AND it places me (should I win) one step closer to fulfilling my dream of having our Christmas tree decorated entirely with crochet & fiber ... wha ha ha ha ha!

Go ahead and place your bid(s) too! 

Also, can you figure out (before it's posted) which ornament(s) I may have bid on?  Have fun looking!  :)

No comments: