Thursday, November 2, 2006

Vote!


I received notification that it's now time to cast votes for the Vivi Awards of which I'm honored to be a first-time nominee in the Best Crafts Category.  There are many wonderful journals to vote for, so I do urge you to go and vote!

Now, in order to cast your vote it's also  important that I state that you must be an AOL member, or signed up for AIM to do so. If you're not signed up for AIM, you can do so here -- it's free AND it will allow you to leave comments on AOL Blogs (in the AOL world we call them Journals) -- I just love when my readers leave me comments!

For more information about the Awards, and on where to vote, visit here. Voting will take place until Monday, November 6th.  (I'm not sure if there's a specific time you can vote until on 11/6, so get those votes in early!)

No comments: