Back in September members of the "Hooked on Murder, Dying to Crochet" Ravelry group got a chance to do just that! To take clues I've assembled from Betty Hechtman's first crochet murder book, "Hooked on Murder," to create a mystery project crochet along!
As it is now summer time -- and what better time to read when not crocheting? -- I thought it would be an excellent time to bring the Mystery Project Clues out of Ravelry and share them with everyone. ... however there are some rules I ask people to follow:
1. Print out as many copies as you need for you and/or your group to use. (If you are a librarian and would like to offer the Mystery CAL to your patrons, you have my blessing.)
2. Drop me an email or leave a comment here that you will be giving the Mystery Project a try.
3. If you have a blog, a website, or online group, Do NOT link back directly to the pattern. Rather I ask you link back to this blog entry, using this link:
4. If you'd like, email me pictures of your finished Mystery Project; I'd love to show them off here on my blog.
5. NO -- and I mean NO -- answers or hints will be provided by me -- so please do not contact me (or Betty) and ask/bribe ... well, maybe bribe, if it's really yummy yarn ...
OK that's it. CLICK HERE for your free PDF Murder Mystery Crochet Project Clues -- you will need adobe to view it:
NOTE: Betty has two other crochet murder mystery books available for your summertime reading pleasure: