The rules with this award are simple:
List 7 things you love
Link back to the person who gave you the award
Pass it along to 7 other bloggers
Seven Things I Love:
1. My family, and all that encompasses it.
2. My friends, and all that encompasses it.
3. Auntie Gloria's spaghetti with meatballs, and Mom's "Grape Leaves" <-- not sure if that's the proper name.
4. The simple pleasures of life: smiles, laughter, hugs, and crayon art from the heart.
5. Mother Nature's "Firsts" ... first leaf sprout, first sunny day of summer, first turned leaf, first snow storm.
6. Wind in my hair be it from sailing, skiing, or rides on the Harley.
7. And of course, crochet, and all that encompasses it.
It took me awhile longer to select 7 bloggers for this award. I wish the rules were to award all your favorites, but since I must stick to seven, the following are my nominees:
Seven Bloggers, in no particular order, I think deserve this award:
1. Vashti. She always has cool information about various designs she is working on, and the techniques she uses.
2. Margaret. Margaret is a globe-trotting walking encyclopedia, book writing machine, and is filled with energy! When I grow up, I wanna be just like her! :)
3. Astaryth. Although her blog is not centered around crochet (but does include it from time to time), her photography of the animals in her life is fantastic! A must visit for animal lovers.
4. Doris. If Doris were a book, I'd spend the entire summer sitting under a shaded apple tree reading about her life adventures. The fact that she is also a beloved crochet designer, well, nuf said!
5. Sheila. Sheila has had to go private with her blog for personal reasons. What I like about Sheila's blog is in dealing with health issues and the problems that arise from having to return living with her parents, she dives into her love of sewing and crochet as an escape.
6. Nancy. Nancy is one of those adorable people you can't help but love. She is a budding crochet designer and has such the sense of humor!
7. Jennifer. Supermom, and now Professional CGOA Member! Jennifer is taking the crochet world by storm and it's been a real pleasure watching her spread her wings and take flight!