Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day Dreams

For the past two days I have been playing catch-up -- this is the cost for when one decides to celebrate their birthday for an entire week!  I am not complaining; I had great time!  I'm just owning up to the fact that the daily load of chores needs some serious attention, and thus I've had to put my crochet hook down so order can once again be restored.

But this hasn't stopped me from doing some daydreaming!  Oh no!  In fact, when the CGOA posted the class offerings the other day, that's when my daydreaming really started heating up!  As I continue to sort through mountains of laundry, reclaim the living room from heaps of legos, and take stock that serious grocery shopping needs to be addressed, I continue to find my mind going over the class offerings. 

I start out thinking of the 4-day conference.  And, figuring that one of those four days I will not be teaching.  So this means I will have an entire day to attend some classes myself!  And so, this is where my daydreams start.  I find myself dreaming about which one(s) to pick.  Do I pick two, or do I pick one all-day class?  Since registration is not open yet, I'll enjoy this type of daydreaming.  {VBG}

And I am not alone in this daydreaming either!  It seems my Mini~Dee and Dee Jr. are just as delighted as this is the first year classes will be offered to youngsters!  They'll be able to attend classes too!! 

Ah, but don't take my word for it.  Visit www.KnitandCrochetShow.com and start your own daydreaming!  :)

No comments: