Crochet Guild of America: a year of opportunity, possibilities, and discoveries! I've been a member since 2001, and I can tell you I have enjoyed every moment of it. ... So, not only is it my blogiversary, but the CGOA will be celebrating their 20th ANNIVERSARY!! What an exciting year this is going to be!!! :)
For those interested in helping me celebrate and want a chance to win the CGOA Membership, the rules are posted below. Please note one entry per person, and the drawing for the 1-year membership is open to everyone of adult age. (If you're not sure if your country is open to the CGOA Membership, you can contact the CGOA to inquire prior to entering.)
>>> EDITED 2/1/14: GIVEAWAY is now CLOSED. Winner TBA in future blog post. <<<
1. Dive into my blog archives and find a post that you like. An easy way to find a topic that might interest you is by utilizing the "search" option in the upper left-hand corner. You can search for a technique, a hook, a project, a yarn, a book review, famous crocheters and more!
2. Once you've found on you like, right-click onto the title, click onto "properties" and grab the address to that post.
Example: one of my favorites from my archives is http://crochetwithdee.blogspot.com/2004/09/that-my-mom-she-famous.html
If you comment on why you liked the post, then you will get two chances of winnng the membership.
4. Leave a way for me to be able to contact you should you be the winner. If I can't reach you, I'll have to pick someone else.
5. Note that this is for the CGOA Membership, and is not exchangeable for actual cash.
6. Yes, even if you're already a CGOA Member, you can participate. Should you win, it will be more like a Renewal.
Good luck, happy post hunting, and may your New Year be Cro-tastic! :)www.crochet.org