Thursday, July 16, 2009

mmmmm.... goodies!


I have been hard at work, preparing for the upcoming Conference and working on the pattern-opportunity due by the end of the month. Hearing the familar honk of the UPS delivery truck has been a welcoming distraction; he has been here every day thus far this week, mostly with goodies for the classes I'll be teaching! ... look what he delivered today! My CGOA 15th Anniversary Goodies I ordered from CafePress:

Note: fabric pens are not available through CafePress; I got those through Joann.com. They're for all you Conference attendees to sign my tote bag with! :)

1 comment:

Vashti Braha said...

I AM SO EXCITED--the Crystal Jubilee is all I can think about! I hope hope hope I get my Crystal Jubilee Waistcoat done in time! I think the silk yarn I'm using adds some speed, plus I can't keep my hands off of it :)