Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Update: 60 Scarves in 60 Days Challenge

It's official; my wrist is sprained.  I have three to six more weeks to go of wearing the brace.  Can I crochet?  Yes; but gingerly -- I cannot crochet anywhere near my stitch speed pre-injury.  So what does this mean?  This means I need you, my Readers, more than ever, to help me reach the 60 Scarves in 60 Days challenge!

To recap, participating in the Challenge thus far, we have:
  • Sandie at Crafty Corral who already has a scarf done!
  • Sherri at CrochetR
  • Tracie at Fibers by Tracie
  • Sheila over at Just Another Hooker
  • Bunny from Bunny's Blog
    and
  • Ellen over at GoCrochet
  • New to our Participant list this week is:

  • Haley
  • Priscilla of http://byhookorneedles.blogspot.com
    and
  • Sonia of http://fromthehook.blogspot.com/


  • Next week I'll start posting the scarf count as several participants are busy stitching away.  Fortunately I had some completed before my wrist injury happened!

    It's not too late to join the Challenge!  All you need to do is go here for the official rules -- and don't forget there's a drawing for a great prize too!

    Tags: , , , ,

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I've got 2 done, working on the 3rd.  Pics in blog.

    Hope your wrist gets better.  I have a hard time with just having wrist issues on my bad days. :(

    Anonymous said...

    Dee,
      So sorry that yu are slowed down by this sprained wrist.  You can always count on me !!!!  Shelley   I promise to do my best to whip up a few !!!  OK ? Take care .