Friday, September 7, 2007

60 Scarves in 60 Days: More Participants!

I thought it would be great if every Friday was set aside to catch up on the "60 Scarves in 60 Days Challenge."

Along with the list of participants I mentioned on Monday:

  • Sandie at Crafty Corral
  • Sherri at CrochetR
  • Tracie at Fibers by Tracie
    and
  • Sheila over at Just Another Hooker


    We have two more participants to add to the list:
  • Bunny from Bunny's Blog
    and
  • Ellen over at GoCrochet
  • Is it too late to join?  Heaven's no!  There's plenty of time!  For more information you can read the fine print here. 

    Can you crochet/knit/weave more than one scarf for the Challenge? Absolutely!  (In fact, Tracie is challenging herself to make 60!)

    And don't forget, participants get to have their name added to my drawing -- yes, the details for it are on that "fine print" page.  Go ahead and join the growing list of participants!   :)      
    Tags: , ,

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Dee, I'm trying!!  I had to do a yarn stash "reorganization" yesterday and found 2 scarf WIPs I had forgotten about.  Luckily I had included a note with each in their respective project bags reminding my of my hook and stitch.  They are complementary to each other and will make a nice mother-daughter addition to one of the Chaingang charity baskets.  Thanks for a great charity project to give us all a "kick-in-the-pants"!!  Haley