Thursday, October 3, 2013

Crochet Lessons

Teaching Crochet is one
of my greatest joys!
I have received inquiries about teaching crochet:  Is it true I am not offering national/local crochet classes right now?  Sadly, yes.  And it may remain that way for the next two years as my kids finish out their high school years.  (I'm still in shock that we've already begun looking at colleges for them!!!!)

Does this mean I am not offering any crochet lessons?  No.  If you're interested in learning how to crochet, improving your skill; or learning a new technique such as hairpin lace or Tunisian; you're in the Danbury, Connecticut, area; and would like a private or semi-private lesson, please feel free to contact me and we can set something up.

Teaching crochet is one of my greatest joys!  And I enjoy passing on that passion to all of my students.  :)

No comments: