I did manage to:
- Register for the 2010 Chain Link Conference -- what classes did you sign up for??
- Attend the local Coffee, Crochet & Chat sessions held at Borders book store in Danbury.
- Hang out with the ever fun Mary Beth Temple when she was visiting Ridgefield.
- Finally figured out the Tunisian positive/negative spacing concept from the Forest Petals Shawl featured in the 2010 Spring issue of Interweave Crochet magazine (my practice piece is pictured below) ...
- Read all 4 of the Twilight books (in 4 days!)
- Read the latest crochet murder mystery by Betty Hechtman...can you believe her 5th in the series is out!?? :)
I still need to:
- confirm a new home for the HHCC meetings
- write up some new crochet patterns you all have been
madlypassionately emailing me for
- send out the prizes I offered on Ravelry.com for National Crochet Month
- take down the library display that was featured for National Crochet Month; I hope you got a chance to see it.
- prepare to attend the Connecticut Sheep & Wool Festival on April 24th with the HHCC
- start some new local crochet classes for the spring/summer months
- get my cell phone & computer issues resolved once & for all!
- work up something delicious with the Tunisian positive/negative spacing concept...
Whew! Is it vacation time yet?! :)