Friday, May 1, 2009

Dee likes to vandalize ...

If you have been following me on Twitter for the last two days then you know I've been up to some vandalism -- otherwise known as good 'ole fashion recycling -- by cutting up a T-shirt and then having fun designing a new crochet bag.

The good news is the bag is completed -- and so are the instructions.

The bad news is my camera refuses to cooperate today. Maybe it knows I enjoyed vandalizing the T-shirt, cutting it into beautiful strips? I've decided, rather than sail the camera through the air in a fit of frustration, that I will set it aside and go enjoy the 1950s movie, "The Fly," with my children. Perhaps tomorrow will be a better picture-taking day?

In the meantime, please visit this blog, http://www.woowork.com/. I think it's a riot and will certainly bring smiles to your face!! :)

No comments: