Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Beta Testers Wanted

While it's true I can be found on Crochetville, Ravelry, Facebook, and in various Yahoo! groups, I've decided I'd like to try out a feature that came with the new home for my website ... my very own "CrochetWithDee Forum!"

I'm really excited about this and want to give it a six-month trial to see if my students and friends like having access to me in a location known to all who know me: CrochetWithDee.com

If you'd like to be a beta tester, please visit my website and look for the link for the forum to join. At the present time I have it set for manual approval -- this is to keep spammers and negative commentators out in hopes to keep the experience a positive and inspirational place for participants. All I ask is that members keep the language clean, keep to the topic of the fiber arts, and honor copyright.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the forum. J

No comments: