Thursday, March 4, 2004

It's National Crochet Month!

Happy National Crochet Month!

March is National Crochet month, and I'm having fun celebrating it by wearing some sort of crochet every day of the month -- even if I didn't crochet it! 

To learn more about National Crochet month, visit the CGOA website at www.crochet.org -- they have a list of 30 different ways you can celebrate/promote throughout the month.  There's also a cute cartoon to check out!

In the meantime, I'm continuing to crochet preemie blankets in my spare time (I have 5 done already).

~Dee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dee;

Great blog! If it's ok with you, I'm going to add a link for this site to my blog. Feel free to check it out. There's also a message board for crocheters to hang out.

~Pam

Pam Crochets
http://pamcrochets.diary-x.com