How the Challenge works:
|Participating in the 2012 "60 Scarves in 60 Days Challenge"?|
Save this badge and then upload it to your blog, or use as an
avatar to help promote the good you're crafting for your
- Crochet, knit, or weave a scarf (or more) for charity. You can use a pattern (give credit to the designer if that’s what the pattern calls for!), learn a new stitch, or create your own pattern. The scarf MUST be made by hand!
- Pledge it for a local charity near YOU; there is no need to ship! Check with your local homeless shelters, Salvation Armys, religious institutions, and schools to find a home for your scarf/scarves.
- To have your scarf count towards the goal, tell us about it on our Ravelry group here, or post about it on your blog and give us the link by leaving a comment on this blog post below.
- The scarf/scarves must be created by hand between September 1st and November 30th, 2012, midnight, eastern time, to count. (Yes, we know this is really 90 days, but we’re keeping the name of 60 days)
- Any skill level, age and gender can participate! Spread the word!
- If you have a website or blog, feel free to save the our badge shown on the right to your own computer and display it proudly! There is even a CafePress shop where you can order pins & such!