Monday, December 17, 2007

I am SO deserving a treat today!

I am so deserving of a treat today! I just finished submitting my class proposals for the Summer 2008 CGOA National Conference -- 17-20 hours worth of classes! Whew!!

Of course, now comes the hard part. Waiting to see if any are selected.   (Cross your hooks for me, will you?)

So, if you were to treat yourself for completing a task, what would you reward yourself with? 

Me? I don't know yet.  I'm off to my local yarn shop to see ... {insert giddy clapping here}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


  Dee,
How about a nice manicure with a hand massage ?  Or a chair massage ?  That would certainly make your neck and shoulders feel real good.  Pamper yourself and of course go to your nearest Yarn shop and replace the yarn you just used up!!!
                    Enjoy !!!!  You deserve it and we will cross our crochet hooks that ALL your classes get chosen.
                           Regards,
                           Shelley