Saturday, December 29, 2007

Go Patriots!

When you live with a bunch of Patriot fans you either join them or go off and crochet.  I have decided to join them in rooting the Patriots on for a perfect season AND do a bit of crocheting. 

Before doing that, I thought I'd share with you the little crocheted Patriot theme hat I designed/crocheted for Dee Jr. last winter -- and he still loves wearing it everywhere!  :)

 

I know it's not the best view of the hat, but it will have to do until I can take a better picture.  For now, I'm off to finish watching the game.  What makes this game even more exciting to watch is that we have friends sitting mid-field -- and we're hoping to spot them.

Go Patriots!  :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have two Pats fans in this house.  I grew up in Maine, so there is the connection.  Living in Illinois now, it's just my 16 yr old son and I cheering them on.  We love our Pats!