Monday, June 25, 2012

Road Trip! :)

It won't be long now, just mere days really, until we're finally on the road.  No, not to the annual ChainLink Conference, but rather to Missouri, land of the Ingalls, my father's farm, and of various yarn shops I have planned to visit.

The biggest problem I have right now is in deciding how much yarn I should bring.  Obviously I don't want to bring too much since I intend to buy some as "souvenirs..." 

What do you think?  How much yarn is considered "enough" for bringing on a vacation?  :)

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I wouldn't take any - then you have the perfect 'excuse' to start buying the minute you get there. Have fun. xoxox

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I agree with Dorothy...an empty suitcase must be taken and filled to the brim.

Safe travels and wishing you all a wonderful time. :)