Thursday, March 10, 2011

Greetings Earthlings!

Yes, I feel as though I have been a journey of a million miles to nowhere.  This was the worst winter on record (could we get any more snow?  No, seriously?) which knocked out our power and phone lines more times than I can count.  Then came the food poisoning, and well, let's just say it was all down hill from there.  I even missed my Birthday Week Extravaganza last month!  Oy!

On the bright side, I am feeling better (just down to a pesky cough which should be gone soon!) and still working on a vision problem.  But things are looking good (pun intended).  I've even managed to crochet a small handle for a basket!  (That's a huge milestone here!).

My online time is extremely limited right now, so I will be checking in when I can.  In the meantime, please share with me how you are celebrating National Crochet Month!  I'd love to know what you have planned!  :)

2 comments:

byhooks4u said...

doilies, doilies and more doilies..thinking about a baby blanket the more I look at other bloggers

Magento themes said...

Nice to see you again.Hope you are fine enough to share your feelings through blogs.

Magento Themes